Today, I had company in the yard Amber and Titus helped me plant the herbs (Lavender, Peppermint, Yarrow) we bought to try to keep the deer out of our apple orchard. Amber was in charge of the camera. But I've caught pics of her recently too in her many hats and silly faces.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Piece of Peace
Last week, I was working out in the yard a bit and this little guy paid me a visit. He was kind enough to stay on my shirt long enough to get this picture. I get such peace out of time out in nature seeing God's incredible creation, the beauty of it fills me with awe. Maybe next spring we can plant more plants to attract more of these wonderful little insects.

Today, I had company in the yard Amber and Titus helped me plant the herbs (Lavender, Peppermint, Yarrow) we bought to try to keep the deer out of our apple orchard. Amber was in charge of the camera. But I've caught pics of her recently too in her many hats and silly faces.
Today, I had company in the yard Amber and Titus helped me plant the herbs (Lavender, Peppermint, Yarrow) we bought to try to keep the deer out of our apple orchard. Amber was in charge of the camera. But I've caught pics of her recently too in her many hats and silly faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment